Our wallet recovery service can help you recover your lost bitcoin and restore your wallet, even in the most challenging situations.
what we do
We can deal with a wide variety of wallet problems, such as:
- lost/ forgotten parts of a seed phrase,
- funds in legacy or invalid addresses,
- outdated or damaged hardware,
- wallets with non-standard derivation paths,
- coins held in outdated wallets,
- accidentally deleted data,
- and more.
what we do not do
We can do a lot, but we cannot do everything. Here are some situations that we unfortunately will not be able to resolve.
- Your funds are in a custodial wallet. As the saying goes, “not your keys, not your bitcoin”.
- You have completely lost four or more words of your seed phrase. We can recover up to three words (more, if you have parts of the lost words), but if too many are missing, there are just too many combinations to brute force.
- You have lost your wallet and its backup in its entirety or you only have the public key or address.
Want to recover your bitcoin?
Drop us an
email and let’s talk!
Frequently asked questions
Why should I trust you?
We have been involved with the Bitcoin ecosystem for many years and are active participants of the crypto community in Switzerland and abroad. We would never risk damaging the trust that we have worked hard to develop with our peers and the community at large. Additionally, we are happy to provide references and welcome audits to our processes by experts of your choice. Moreover, we do have a network of Bitcoin experts that can help with recovery.
How much does it cost?
Our fee is usually a certain percentage of the recovered amount, although this percentage may vary depending on the value of the wallet contents. We will only charge you upon successful recovery of your wallet.
How long will it take?
Time frames for wallet recovery vary depending on the type of problem you are facing. As an example, if one word of your seed phrase is missing, recovery could take only a few minutes, if three are missing, it could take a couple of months. We provide a time estimate as soon as we study your case.